- What does your business do and how are you unique?
- What are your plans for business growth and how do you plan to achieve your goals?
- To what degree does your technology solution play a role in meeting your business objectives?
Based on your individual needs and processes, ITG then designs, implements and provides you with full support for a total IT solution built around the way your company does business, whether that’s simple training and held desk support, an entirely new networking system or something in between.
IT Hardware Consulting & Support
If new hardware or software is a part of your solution, Impact Technology Group offers a complete planning service for purchasing, installing and setting up your network. Our knowledgeable technical team will thoroughly research your company’s needs in order to provide the equipment and networking approach that’s right for your business now, but can also expand easily and affordably as your business and its IT needs grow.
And since we are not hardware resellers, you can be confident that your needs are the only factor influencing the solutions we suggest.
Your business can’t afford to stop for IT issues. ITG has extensive experience planning and executing network transitions, such as expansions and moves, to make the process smooth and seamless. Your major network shifts can be completed with minimal disruption to normal network operations.
ITG networking solutions include:
- Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) design
- Cloud consulting and solution design and management
- Remote access solutions
- Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Virtualization platform design
- Network monitoring
- Custom management and support solutions for unique business needs
- Help desk solutions
Impact Technology Group is based in Birmingham, Alabama and offers both local and remote services, serving locations across the US. To discuss your particular situation or learn more about how we can help, please contact us at 205-871-1880 or send us an email.