Protect your data while keeping your business running.
Real world threats compromise business data every day. It’s no longer a matter of “if” — it’s a matter of when. Your data is the machine that keeps your business running, so neglecting backup and disaster recovery isn’t an option.
Business continuity made for your unique organization.
Regardless of the complexity of your IT environment, business continuity should be fast, simple, and dependable. It should work when you need it to, locally in your office or from an off-site location. Impact Technology Services combines advanced hardware with a secure cloud storage capability. The result is a comprehensive backup, recovery, and business continuity solution that gets your business up and running as quickly as possible.
Our Solutions Include:
- Office 365 Backup
- Backup for Office 365 mailboxes
- Backup for SharePoint Online sites
- Backup for OneDrive directories
- Options for 1yr retention or infinite retention
- Server Backup and DR
- Backup for Windows servers – virtual or physical
- Backup to local physical appliance with replication to cloud datacenter
- Replicated servers boot in cloud daily to verify successful backups
- Options for backup to run hourly or daily
- Ability to boot servers locally on physical appliance in event of hardware failure
- Ability to boot servers in cloud datacenter in event of total loss/disaster
- Easily restore single files or whole servers to cover issues ranging from accidental file deletion to a ransomware incident
- Backups kept under separate credentials from the rest of the network
- Daily monitoring for success/failure with remediation of issues
- Workstation Backup
- Daily backup for workstations up to 1TB in size
- Replicated to cloud datacenter
- Ability remotely access the replicated copy in event of device failure
- Bare-metal restores to replacement devices
Let Impact Technology Services help with your backup and data recovery plan so you’re prepared for the unexpected. Contact us to learn more.